Are you looking for an affordable email marketing program that will help you grow your business? Is the average age of your target audience around 20 to 30 years old? If yes, MailerLite is the right choice. What is MailerLite? It is an email marketing service provider, which helps you reach out to your subscribers and plan email campaigns to promote your brand awareness.
Is this the right ESP (email service provider) for you? Is it worth your money? Keep reading this review to get the answers to these questions. In this article, we will tell you about the following:
- What is MailerLite?
- What are its features?
- What is the pricing plan?
- Pros and Cons of MailerLite
- Who needs it the most?
- Who may not need it?
- Our final word
What is MailerLite?
MailierLite is a simple but attractive email service provider, which helps you give your brand a completely new dimension. It helps you manage your website, while setting up automatic email campaigns. Currently, MailerLite offers support in 5 international languages, and their customer support team is spread all over the world to help you with issues, if any,
MailerLite has an easy-to-use interface, which makes it compatible to be used even by newbies. If you have just set up your business, and want to increase subscribers for emails about your products and promotional offers, you can choose the attractive pricing plans offered by MailerLite. We will get to the pricing in the later sections.
Features of MailerLite
When you choose MailerLite, you can enjoy the following features:
Easy editing options – You can use this ESP to edit your emails and send them to users in the form of surveys, images, tables, etc. You can also undo mistakes in this editor easily. You will be thrilled to know that MailerLite can add your Facebook & Twitter posts to your email directly
Personalization and segmentation possible – Though MailerLite doesn’t offer advanced personalization options, it offers basic features that benefit new business owners. This editor comes with dynamic content blocks that help you automatically segment the emails and send them to the right recipients.
Many email types available – MailerLite gives you the option of sending your subscribers different types of emails like test emails, surveys, newsletters, autoresponders, membership emails, promotional offers, etc.
Flexibility in choosing different templates – Like most of the other ESPs, MailerLite doesn’t offer too many customizable templates in its free plan. However, you can choose from a range of dynamic content blocks and discount vouchers from the free plan.
Automation – MailerLite offers quite a few automation options for its users, even as part of the free plan. Creating workflows for email campaigns, making customized segmentations of emails and analyzing email open rates are options that you can enjoy.
List Management – MailerLite is one of the best ESPs in the market if you look at list management services. This way, you can manage your subscribers in different groups, and send out the right emails accordingly.
Ease of use and registration – With its easy pop-up platforms, this ESP is also easy to use with its attractive subscribe buttons & unsubscribe options. Though its reporting features are not advanced, it does offer some basic features like ecommerce tracking, click-mapping and Google Analytics tab and analysis of email campaigns, etc.
The pricing plan of MailerLite is as follows:
- Free for 1000 subscribers (no. of emails capped at 12000)
- $10 per month for 1000 subscribers
- $15 per month for 2500 subscribers
- $30 per month for 5000 subscribers
- $50 per month for 10000 subscribers
- $75 per month for 15000 subscribers
We recommend you take the half-yearly or yearly plans for excellent discounts.
Pros of MailerLite
- MailerLite is one of the most affordable ESPs in the market today. It offers a free plan with decent features, which makes it great for small business owners as well.
- It comes with an interactive and easy-to-use interface. You have the flexibility to choose from different styles of customized templates to send out emails to your users.
- It comes with a language page editor, a feature that you may not usually see in other ESPs. This option helps you design a beautiful landing page on your domain or the domain hosted by MailerLite.
- It offers excellent list management and segmentation services, thereby ensuring that the right communication pieces are sent out to the right people.
Cons of MailerLite
- Though MailerLite does come in the form of a mobile app, it is available only on iOS platforms right now.
- MailerLite doesn’t offer advanced services like most other ESPs in this price range when it comes to automation. Also, the reporting details and CRM features on MailerLite are not as sophisticated as you would have liked them to be.
Who needs MailerLite the most?
- MailerLite is a great choice for small business owners or freelancers, who don’t have a lot to invest in their marketing campaigns. MailerLite’s free plan offers quite a lot of sophisticated features to run your email campaigns successfully.
- MailerLite comes with some features that are exclusive to bloggers. These features include WordPress integration and video marketing. So if you are a professional blogger, you can use MailerLite to promote the contents of your blog to others.
- MailerLite is a simple but effective ESP designed for those who are new to the field of email marketing. You can learn the trade tips from the free course on MailerLite, MailerLite Academy, and you can benefit a lot from it.
Who may not benefit from MailerLite?
MailerLite comes with basic features, with respect to automation and reporting. So, if you are looking for advanced automations, real-time tracking of social media, purchase tracking reports and detailed analytics , you may not benefit from MailerLite.
Our final word
Yes, MailerLite may not come with advanced features & settings. However, if you are a newbie in email marketing, you can benefit from the features of this platform. MailerLite offers excellent services as part of its free plan. If you want to attract your subscribers with your products and promotional offers, we recommend you try the free plan first. If you are satisfied with the results, you can opt for the 1000-subscriber plan and proceed gradually. We are sure you won’t be disappointed with this ESP, especially if you are new to email marketing.